We value the participation of all of our site visitors. That's why we present our news in a blog format that allows visitors to offer their comments. We do not hold comments for approval before making them public. We do, though, want you to know that we will delete your comment without notice if it does one of the following things:
1. Personally attacks another commentor or the webmasters.
2. Uses overly foul or profane language.
3. Reveals private information about the band members or their families.
4. Is off-topic and does not address the subject of the post.
5. Merely copies and pastes segments of other sources. Blog comments are not the place for this. If you wish to discuss articles and other blogs that are connected to an issue involving the Eagles, the message baord is the appropriate place for that.
6. Does not foster a sense of community.
7. Complains about website policy in a comment. The place for this is e-mail.